If you’re thinking of starting your own business, but aren’t sure what kind of business to start, you’re not alone! I’ve been there!
And I’ve seen it dozens of times too. You know you want to start a business but you don’t know exactly which one is the “right” one for you. So instead of taking action, you stay stuck where you are waiting for the day that you figure it all out.
If that sounds like you, I want you to know one thing: It’s ok to be multi-passionate. And it’s ok to not have a single passion at all!
If you know you want to be in biz for yourself but you’re feeling overwhelmed by the passion aspect (or lack thereof) check out this weeks video.
In this video, we are going to talk about:
- Choosing a business that is built around your strengths
- Building a business with the flexibility to change as you do
- What you really need to have figured out before you take the leap
- When passion should take center stage
Leave me a comment and let me know:
- Do you have something you’re passionate about? Can you see yourself building a business around it?
- Are you already in business? Is it passion-driven?
Share your story. I’d love to hear it!!
Submit a Question
Do you have a question you’d like me to answer? Or a topic you’d like me to cover? Click here and let me know. I’d love to hear from you!
Join the Movement
Conquer your money blocks, fast track your business and upgrade your life. You deserve it!
Share the Love
Did you enjoy this content? If you found it helpful, please let me know in the comments below and SHARE with a friend. Thanks for paying it forward! 🙂