There are many ways to set goals. When it comes down to it, you have to choose the method that works best for you. Today we’re talking about how to set Be, Do & Have goals.
When I first started going deep into goal setting, I didn’t think this method was very effective. (That’s because I was doing it wrong!) Now that I’ve figured out the magic to using this method, I love it!
In this video I share with you:
- What the Be, Do & Have method is all about
- Why this method works
- How to use it to set your own goals
- Be, Do & Have goals help you overcome the obstacles to achieving your goals before they occur
- Reverse engineering is the key to making this method work
- Breaking down your goals into bite-sized chunks will help you push through the barriers
- This method can work in conjunction with S.M.A.R.T. goals
Join the Conversation
Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think about this technique:
What do you think of this method?
Have you used this method before? How did it work for you?
Is this new for you? Is is something you’re willing to try?
Submit a Question
Do you have a question you’d like answered on a future post? Click here and let me know. I’d LOVE to hear from you!
Join the Movement
Pay it Forward
If you loved this post and found it valuable, please let me know below by leaving me a comment and SHARE with a friend. Thanks in advance for sharing the love! 🙂