What does “Letting Go” really mean?
How does letting go, or detaching, apply to you and your business? If either of these two scenarios apply to you, you need to master the art of letting go
You set a goal and you’re hustling like a madwoman to reach it yet no matter what you do you keep hitting a wall.
You’re confused and looking for answers and you just can’t find them.
You, my dear, are in a state of resistance.
IN THIS EPISODE
When we are in a state of resistance we are missing what’s easy and right in front of us. We don’t open up to possibilities because we are sure what’s in our head is the only way. It feels hard. You feel frustrated. You’re not able to focus on anything else.
Of course, we want the results. But when we are not clear on how to get to those results we push and struggle to find the answers. The harder you try the more frustrated you feel, which leads you to question yourself.
You are fighting the universe.
What Happened When I Let Go
Recently, you’ve probably heard that I’ve pulled the plug on a few things because I had taken on too much. I was at my wit’s end. I was in a state of chaos. My calendar was absolutely out of control and my inbox was overflowing. I knew something was wrong, but I just couldn’t figure it out. Finally, I cracked. I had a breakdown and my husband said to me, “The answers will come to you when you stop looking for them. They always do.” He totally gave my medicine back to me. But it worked.
I literally went through the Mindset Blueprint exercises. I decided to reassess and intentionally let go. When I did, the universe delivered.
Over the course of a few days, two unscheduled appointments popped up on my calendar that led to a mastermind partnership. Neither of these were scheduled by myself or the person, but they were exactly what I needed.
The How in Letting Go
Assess your current expectations. Chances are you’re already closer than you think. You need to redefine success for you.
Ask yourself, “What has to happen to feel truly successful? Are my expectations within my control?”
Most likely this is the problem: At the beginning when you set your expectation you gave yourself only two options, win or lose & you pinned success on factors you don’t have control over.
Instead, of a specific income goal or a specific number of clients, go into your launch with the intention to serve, learn and grow. With this idea, you will win either way, whether or not you signed the 10 clients you decided you needed or “only” two.
When you learn to detach and let go of the need, you open yourself up to a world of opportunities that you don’t realize are there. It’s not easy but it is transformational and truly manageable.
Let’s Chat More
Head on over to the Facebook Group and let us know how you are letting go in your business and your life.
- 0:55 The answer you are seeking is actually right in front of you but you’re so focused on the outcome, as you’ve planned it in your head, that you can’t even see it.
- 6:25 What if it could be easier than that? What if business could be simple? What if you just relaxed and asked for guidance and direction and let the answers flow easily to you?
- 10:04 The universe delivers in mysterious ways.
- 10:10 Sometimes you have to stop seeking answers and let them find you. It’s all about that final step we talk about in the Mindset Blueprint. It is the detachment step that is so crucial. It’s detaching from the how and let abundance flow in. When you truly, truly let go, girl, the flow starts coming in full force like a fire hose.
- 15:24 What if you approached it differently? What if you detached from the outcome completely and defined success in a win no matter what kind of way.
- 16:13 I know this program will change lives. I’m beyond excited to learn and grow. I’m beyond and excited to expand what I’m capable of and learn new teaching methods. I’m excited to grow myself as a result of doing this program and learn something new in this process.
- 17:20 When you’re not attached from your results, your entire vibe changes.
Get an advanced copy of the Mindset Switch book by joining our pre-list and we’ll keep you updated on all of the goodies.
Grab your free seat in the Mindset Blueprint Masterclass to work on the exercises I used to find clarity and let go.
Hang out with us inside our free Facebook Community– where every day is a party!
SHARE THE LOVE!
Thanks so much for hanging out with me! Have some feedback you’d love to share? Leave a comment below. Or… if you want your comment or biz question featured on an upcoming episode, leave a voicemail. I’d love to spotlight you!
If this episode was valuable, please help by paying it forward and sharing with a friend 🙂