For Entrepreneurs, Executives & High-Achieving Influencers.
I know you’re busy and you don’t have time to add more to your plate.
With my support, you’ll be able to take your life and business to the next level while freeing up time to spend on what matters most.
You can have it all—success, wealth and happiness.
You’ve got the drive and the dream. I’ve got the plan and the tools to guide you there.
Let’s talk about how we can work together.
In order to create alignment between your mindset & strategy, my one-to-one, high-impact executive coaching helps to identify and implement a customized plan to guide you in:
Make decisions that are right for your life and business and keep you moving forward.
Reduce the stress and anxiety that is keeping you up at night (and preventing you from enjoying every day to it’s fullest).
Develop clear goals and create an action plan to achieve them.
Remove any mental blocks and limiting beliefs that are holding you back so that you can take action, without fear, and create a life that lights you up in every way possible.
Manage Expectations with the people around you so you can build and maintain healthy, rewarding and lasting relationships—personally and professionally.
Stay accountable to honoring the commitments you make to yourself, help you work through the barriers that threaten your follow-through and keep you focused on the actions that will help you meet your goals.
Manage your time effectively to stop procrastinating, increase productivity and ensure that you’re always focused on your most important priorities.
Build Unstoppable Confidence by eliminating self-doubt, playing to your strengths, and showcasing yourself in a way that makes it impossible to fail.
Identify your blind spots and build the skills you need to show up as your best self in every area of your life.
Surprise yourself by putting yourself out there, challenging yourself in big ways and accomplishing things that you never believed would be possible!
Coaching isn’t for the weak. It’s for those who refuse to give up on the dream they believe is possible.
I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t experience self-doubt or anxiety about the future. Or lose sleep over stressful decisions. I am here to guide and support you and help you make the right decisions, create a plan you feel confident following and develop courage to push your own limits and do what it takes to achieve the impossible.
Last year I started a new business but I had no idea what that would entail and I had no idea just how hard on my emotions starting a new business would be. I found Tonya from a guest spot on a podcast and after hearing her speak so passionately about helping women be confident in themselves and their money making ability I knew this was the one for me. I quickly gobbled up all her free content until I felt like I’d always known her. She can have that effect on people. I had no idea where this journey would lead me.
Tonya has been instrumental in my success both financially and emotionally! She has a very candid way of speaking and teaching that makes you feel like you can accomplish anything you want to. Her education style can match anyones needs as she adjusts to fit each person. Without Tonya’s help this year in both a coaching setting, as well as a group setting, I would have years worth of learning to still do!
Nutritionist & Health Coach
Working with Tonya has been the single best investment I’ve made in my business and myself. Before working with Tonya I spent hours inside my own head circling around what I “should” be doing. I hated talking about money, asking for money, and had a hard time charging more than my peers. Now..I’m over it!!!
I have learned how to make strategic decisions that align with my highest purpose. I understand who I am and who I am not. I understand the value I bring with complete confidence that I am now charging almost double, and I can have uncomfortable money conversations without hesitating. I know without a doubt who my ideal client is, and I know I am the one who is meant to serve them. And I have a long-term business plan. I feel lighter, more confident, I have hours more free time, and, total bonus, I am so much happier!
Anyone can give you practical advice on what you need to grow a business, but not everyone can lift your vibration so high that you radiate success and happiness. That is Tonya’s magical gift!
The Wellness Concierge
The truth is – if what you’re doing now isn’t working, it’s time for a new approach.
You need a new plan.
And you need someone who will be there to help you build, stick to, and execute that plan – with confidence.
Let’s have an honest conversation about what really matters to you, what it’s going to take to get there, and what it would look for us to work together.
My first business was Tonya’s Lemonade Stand.
I hired my first employee at age 7 ½ (the half was very important at the time), and the two of us sold the world’s best lemonade from my driveway. Since then I have navigated my way through corporate America, built two successful businesses, and helped hundreds of entrepreneurs and professionals create powerful business relationships and become stronger leaders.
Although Tonya’s Lemonade Stand never became a multi-million dollar business (probably because my business plan was written in crayon), from then until now, I have learned one thing to be true…
Success is a combination of 2 very important elements: A healthy mindset and healthy relationships.
When we work together, I’ll help you craft a clear vision for your business, followed by the strategy to help you put yourself out there and start building relationships that do the marketing for you. Then, we’ll remove the limiting beliefs and obstacles that you can start experiencing what it feels like to be in total alignment and successful at the same time!
What to Expect When We Work Together
1. Confidence. I’m an all-in kinda gal. Your success is my success, so as we work together, I’ll help you build the confidence and courage you need to take the scary steps and I’ll be right there by your side when it’s time to take the leap. I’ll always have your back and I won’t let you fail!
2. Strategy. You have goals. And the opportunities for building, marketing and expanding your business are endless and overwhelming.I will guide you on a path that best serves you, helping you get clear on what’s right for you so that you can ignore the distractions and stay focused on your unique path (hint: when you ignore what everyone else is doing and focus on what you do best, you reach your goals much, much faster!).
3. Accountability. We’ll have regularly scheduled coaching calls—via zoom or phone to work on creating and executing your the plan we create together—and check-in’s between calls to hold you accountable and ensure that you’re moving forward and making progress.
3. A Mixed Approach. I believe that shining your light without burning out requires balance. Which is what makes my approach different. We’ll talk business tactics, strategy and practical skills. I’ll hold you accountable and give you a kick in the butt when you need it. And I’ll be your biggest cheerleader. But (and this is a big but) it’s important that you have the tools you need to be successful long after we work together, which comes from combining professional development with personal and spiritual development practices. While our primary focus will be on your business growth, the power that will fuel that growth comes from the intangible work we’ll do together—the work that will transform you into someone who is unstoppable and capable of anything!
3. A Life Coach (when you need it). Sometimes what’s keeping you up at night is more personal than business related. When that’s the case, I’ll put on my “life coaching hat” and help you work through it until you get back to feeling like you can conquer anything. Because honestly, the only way to show up confident in business, is to feel like a boss in every area of your life!
4. Happiness guarantee. I only work with a few clients at a time, and it’s important to me that I love every person I work with and look forward to our time together. I want you to feel the same way. If while we’re working together you feel like it’s not a good fit anymore, we part as friends. Your happiness is my number one priority. . . and when you’re happy, so am I!
5. Affordability. I truly believe in coaching. Having someone to help you make decisions, uncover blindspots and push beyond your limits is a game changer. I wouldn’t dare attempt to navigate my way through my business journey without one, and neither should you. I offer several coaching packages so that no matter where you’re at in your business journey, you have access to the help that will get you from where you are to where you want to go.
Sales pitches aren’t my jam. Instead I prefer to hop on a call, have a conversation and get to know each other. Then, if we feel like we’d be a good fit to work together, we’ll talk about next steps.
Click the button to grab a spot on my calendar and get the ball rolling.
Commonly Asked Questions
+ What is the difference between Executive Coaching, Business Coaching and Life Coaching?
Executive coaching is for executives, high level managers who have a desire to increase their effectiveness in a leadership position. Business coaching is for entrepreneurs who want to grow their company. Life coaching is for anyone with a desire to become more successful in life by setting clear goals, formulating a plan of action and then going for it!
While they may sound like different types of coaching, there may actually be a considerable amount of overlap and all will help you learn to think differently by challenging so that you may take the action to reach their goals.
I have experience working in all three disciplines, and I introduce tools and modalities into my client engagements that help them build skills and achieve success in business, as a leader and in life.
+ Am I ready for coaching?
If you’re feeling stuck (not making the progress you’d like to be making), stressed out, frustrated, working longer hours that you should be, have a hard time delegating, spend most of your day putting out fires, or are ready to set goals and take action to make them a reality, it’s time to start working with a coach!
Think of an executive coach as a problem-solving assistant that acts as a sounding board to help you identify blind spots, solve problems, make important decisions and develop the skills necessary to be successful at work (and because these skills cross over into your personal life, you’ll find that you’re also a lot happier at home, too!).
+Why not just read a book or attend a group seminar?
Books, seminars, conferences and classes tend to be a bit more general and most often the information gained is filed somewhere in your memory to be used later on. Whereas with coaching, you get a customized approach and personalized support and your time is spent focused on exactly what you need, when you need it.
+How often will we meet?
We’ll start our engagement by meeting frequently—at least once per week—as part of the initial assessment phase, which consists of preliminary conversations to get to know you, your challenges, strengths and what your goals are for the next six to twelve months.
From there, we can adjust our meetings to fit your schedule and can talk via video conferencing, phone or text.
+ Is there a commitment?
Because we take great care in onboarding clients that are serious about working getting results, we typically ask for a commitment of six to twelve months, depending on the goals and of the engagement. However, want you to feel comfortable working with us, so for that reason, we do not require a contract and allow our clients to terminate their engagement at any time if they feel it’s not working out for them.
+Will I have access to you between sessions?
Of course! I make myself available to my private clients almost 24-7 (I do shut off for sleep and family time) because I know that occasionally situations come up that, if left unattended, will only result in excess stress and unnecessary worrying. For that reason, I will always be there to offer support and guidance when you need it most—even if that’s between sessions or after hours.
+ Do you offer payment plans?
Absolutely! We want to make your investment as affordable as possible. There are several payment plans available.