Is a blocked sacral chakra the reason you’re not getting ahead in your business? Maybe. Here are a few signs your sacral chakra is out of balance and some easy ways to get it back into balance so that you can start seeing the success you want in your business.
Signs of an Imbalanced Sacral Chakra
- Boredom – you’re not being challenged creatively
- Feeling Unfulfilled – lacking joy and passion
- Stuck – your days are monotonous and lack a sense of adventure
- Under-appreciated – your ideas are not being valued
In order to improve your life, you’ve got to take action to create the change you want to see.
How Your Sacral Chakra Affects Your Business
If you are ignoring your basic needs for joy, creativity, passion and adventure, your business is certain to be affected. If you’re bored with work, you’re likely to lose motivation. If you feel undervalued or underappreciated, you’re likely to procrastinate and put in less effort. If you’re feeling a lack of creativity, you’re likely to do the bare minimum and not push beyond your comfort zone. And if you’re lacking passion, you’re less likely to set big hairy audacious goals that are going to push you to new levels of success.
Chances are, you want more for your life. But the trouble with a blocked sacral chakra is that you don’t have the energy or drive to go after what you want because the passion just isn’t there. You can’t wish your way to success. In order to improve your life, you’ve got to take action to create the change you want to see. In this case, action starts with making your needs for passion, creativity and adventure a top priority until you restore your drive and get your mojo back.
Balancing the Sacral Chakra
You may have gotten to the point where you’re working so much and you’re so driven and ambitious, that creativity is not something you allow yourself the space to do anymore. Joy and passion aren’t things that you give yourself permission to experience. And adventure isn’t something you make time for. It’s all work and no play, and that keeps the money coming in, but doesn’t really fulfill your fundamental needs for fulfillment. Below you’ll find some practical and metaphysical action steps you can take to open up your pleasure chakra so that you can channel those creative juices back into your business.
- Have sex. Not just any sex, either. The good kind. Sex that is passionate and fun. Light candles, get romantic, explore each other, enjoy the foreplay, try a new position, role play, share your fantasies and act them out. A great book that I love to give to client who struggle with passion in the bedroom (yes, this is a conversation that comes up with my executive and entrepreneur clients) is 1001 nights of great sex, which is full of date ideas to create a little more excitement in the bedroom.
- Explore a new area. Spend a Saturday afternoon hiking a nearby forest or walking a town you’ve always wanted to spend time in.
- Try something new—a new food, rock climbing, zip lining, cross country skiing, horseback riding. Make a list of all the things you’ve always wanted to try and commit to trying one new thing a month (or more if you can swing it).
- Play like you did when you were a kid. Roll down a hill, play in the rain, stomp in puddles, climb a tree, go to a carnival, ride a bike, play a sport. Let yourself feel the childlike freedom of doing something purely for the joy of it.
- Get creative. Color (yes, in a coloring book!), engage in your favorite hobby, garden, sew, redecorate a room in your home, scrapbook, build something, anything that gets your creative juices flowing.
- Keep a daily journal to record the “highlight of the day”. After a few weeks of journaling, you’ll have trained your brain to seek out adventure, joy and creativity just to have something fun to add to your journal each night.
I HAVE SOMETHING YOU’RE GONNA
THE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO BUILDING A BADASS LIFE COACH BUSINESS!
The 90-Day Action Plan Workbook
The FREE playbook where I layout everyting you need to know to make money as a life coach—from mindset to marketing to money. . . all in one place!
Metaphysical Practices to Balance the Root Chakra
Your overall energy, or vibe, is important to ensuring your chakras stay in balance. To ensure that you’re energy is positive and your vibe is high, try these simple and fun tips to keep your sacral chakra open and balanced:
- Incorporate more of the color orange into your life—wear orange clothes, decorate with the color orange in your home or office, eat orange fruits and vegetables.
- Carry passion crystals with you—carnelian, orange calcite or red aventurine.
- Burn candles or incense in scents that invigorate and revive you. Try cardamom, fennel, sandalwood, frankincense or patchouli.
- Meditate. Visualizing a clear, vibrant orange light dancing around your body. Or, you can imagine that light as an energy sphere, the size of a grapefruit, just below your belly button swirling slowly and gracefully, energizing you and “waking up” your passion center.
These are just a couple of tips to help you get back in balance so that you can unblock that chakra and unblock any barriers in that area that may be preventing you from reaching awesome success in your business.
Love you to pieces,